Resources for Members of the Alliance of Therapy Dogs
ATD Member Portal
Our Member Portal is an efficient and easy way to manage your ATD membership. From the ATD member portal you can:
- Update your contact information or list a secondary address
- Download and print renewal statements, business cards & member ID cards
- View current members only documents and updates from the ATD Board & office
- Access the store for ATD merchandise and special offers
- Renew membership: 1) take review; 2) upload vet form(s); 3) pay dues. Renewal available 90 days prior and 45 days past renewal due date
- Log your volunteer visits -1 logged volunteer visit every three months required
Your username is the email address we have on record, and your initial password is your member ID. For example, if your member ID is 9999, your initial password for logging into the portal is 9999. You will be prompted to change your password after your first successful login.
Download Helpful Documents
Guidelines, Policies, Forms & More
Other ATD Documents:
- Digital Photo Authorization Form
- Incident/Accident Report Form
- Reporting an ATD Complaint or Concern-Online Form
- Request to Use the ATD Logo Form
- Event Table Fee Request Form
Be a T/O!
Would you like to help others become members? If you do, then you have an opportunity to take the concept of “Sharing Smiles and Joy” to new heights by becoming Tester/Observer!
Join the Board!
If you’re a T/O and you would like to get more involved in helping ATD, then you could serve on our Board of Directors. If you’re interested, please contact our headquarters for an application.